Bring your research to the 11. International Meeting, contribute to the scientific program and present your latest results to the participants of our conference!
Abstracts can be handed in prior to conference registration. No additional fee for abstract submission will be charged!
Abstract submission is open to scientists, physicians, and researchers from all fields. Corporate presentations or advertisements for commercial products or services will however not be accepted.
Submit your abstract here by February 15, 2023.
For each of the seven sessions, one talk will be selected from the abstracts. When submitting your abstract, you can select whether you only want to present your results on a poster or if you would also be interested in presenting your research data as a 10 min talk in one of the sessions.
You can submit abstracts for the following topics:
Deadline for abstract submission: Wednesday, February 15, 2023, 11:00 am CET.
In early March, we will inform all authors if their abstracts have been accepted and/or if they have been selected for a 10-minute presentation. All selected authors then have to register for the conference in order to present the data.
By submitting an abstract to be considered for the 11. International Meeting you agree to register to attend the meeting if accepted. If you are submitting this abstract on behalf of another presenter, be certain the presenter understands they must be registered.
The limit for the abstract text is 2500 characters including spaces, bibliographical references, but excluding author names and titles. There is no additional character buffer. Neither the own institute/clinic nor product or brand names may be stated in the title. In addition, no reference to participating institutes or clinics may be made in the abstract text either, as the evaluation is anonymized.
Abstracts (text only!) must be submitted in English. Consideration of an abstract requires that the following structure is followed :
1. Introduction (background, relevance and research problem of the paper)
2. Material/method (patient collective, method, statistical procedures)
3. Results (results with data and statistics)
4. Discussion (significance of the work presented and conclusion).
Please include these headings in bold type in the abstract text.
1. Create your private account at "Author sign-up" when registering as an author. You will then receive your password by e-mail. Please check your spam folder for the e-mail reply with your private password. If you have not received your password by e-mail after 60 minutes, write an e-mail to abstract[at]conventus.de.
2. After receiving your password, log in with your e-mail and password. You can now enter your abstract at “Submit”. Follow then the steps indicated. Please note that for security reasons you will automatically be logged out of the system after 1 hour. All unsaved data will then be lost. We therefore recommend that you write the abstract beforehand and copy the abstract text into the text field.
3. Submit the abstract in full. It is not possible to save the text temporarily.
4. After successful submission of your abstract you will receive a confirmation e-mail. Please also check your spam folder.
5. You can now log in at any time and submit further abstracts or modify existing abstracts until the submission deadline. Submitting, modifying or saving after the deadline is not possible!
6. Please note that the scientific committee evaluates the abstracts and that the preference between talk and poster presentation is not a guarantee .